- Should you need to return products, make sure you get a return authorization (RA) number via www.EDTG.com or fax. Your RA number is valid for 30 days and must be clearly marked on the outside of all return packages. El Dorado must physically receive the products within 30 calendar days of RA issuance. With the exception of shipping errors, return freight is the reseller's responsibility. Overstock merchandise must be in new, resalable condition. Refurbishing of returned items (removing price tags or residue, etc.) will be billed at El Dorado�s discretion or the product will be returned to the dealer. Credit will be issued at current dealer cost, minus any previously issued credits, not to exceed original invoice cost.
Our Shipping Errors
- Call customer service for return authorization, and then simply return the items with RA # printed on the outside of box. We will credit you at invoiced cost including transportation charges via the least expensive way. Shipping errors must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
Returns of Free Goods, or promo packs
- If returning a product that was purchased in conjunction with a promotion providing free product (i.e. a buy 12, get 1 free promotion) the first product returned is considered to be the free product
- Upon request we will special order product currently not stocked. Special orders may take 3-5 weeks to deliver and must be ordered in standard packs. Special orders are not returnable.
- Overstock returns are permitted for current merchandise if the product was purchased from El Dorado within the prior 180 days. Credit will be issued for the invoice price or the current price, which ever is lowest. Merchandise must be unopened to receive credit. Restocking fees may apply.
Except for the following products:
Discontinued Product Returns
- Product with expiration dates such as ink cartridges and batteries
- USB drives, SD cards, media, accessories for computers, iPods, MP3 players and e-Book readers.
- Not allowed unless defective.
- Current product that is found to be defective will be credited at invoice cost or current dealer cost, which ever is lower. Defective electronic items must include original packaging, accessories and manuals. Defective items must show no signs of wear or physical abuse. Discontinued product found to be defective is returnable for a period of 60 days from date of invoice.
Special Terms and Conditions
- Some Manufacturers have special requirements.
Sony Audio...Must have complete package to return Sony products. Any Sony products that are returned without the complete packaging will NOT receive credit.